What does the Level 3 course certificate mean?
Notice to e-Learning Participant
1. This certificate is evidence that the participant has completed the e-learning course on the date specified.
2. This certificate does not allow the participant to administer insulin to any person without their informed consent or, where that person is under the age of eighteen (18), the informed consent of the parent or legal guardian.
3. Any parent who has appointed the participant who has completed the e-learning course(s) as their agent may revoke that authority at any time.
4. Before the parent re-appoints the participant to continue to act as their agent, the participant may be required by the parent to complete the e-learning course and gain an updated Certificate.
Notice to Parents and Legal Guardians of Insulin Dependent Children
- This Certificate of Completion provides notice to parents or legal guardians of insulin dependent children that the Participant has completed the Course.
- A parent of guardian may elect to appoint the Participant as an Agent to administer insulin for their child, but they are under no obligation to do so. This Certificate may be used by a parent or legal guardian of an insulin dependent child to inform their consent to the appointment of the Participant as an Agent. Nothing in this certificate compels a parent or legal guardian to appoint the Participant as their Agent.
- If a parent or guardian continues to appoint the Participant as an agent, they may at their discretion request a new and updated Certificate of Completion, after the Participant has refreshed the Course.
- A parent or legal guardian of an insulin dependent child may revoke their Agency appointment of the Participant at any time by expressly and directly informing the Participant in writing.
Notice to Schools
- This Certificate of Completion provides notice to schools that the Participant has completed the Course
- The Certificate of Completion does not the alter the Employees' authorised roles and responsibilities or their scope of practice unless determined by the Employer or Educational Institution.
Example course certificate
Each certificate has a unique identifier that can be seen by using a QR code reader.
When activated the QR code will bring up the Participant's course result from the T1D website as verification it is a unique certificate.
To see the result you do not need an account nor to be logged in to the website. QR code readers are available free from Google Play or the Apple Store.